Applied Psychology and Management
You’ll develop the cultural awareness and critical thinking skills you need to analyze and produce a broad range of discourse in a full spectrum of careers — and to make a difference in whatever you do.
The mission of the Applied Psychology and Management Studies programme at the bachelor level is to prepare the next generation of professionals and leaders capable of managing human resources in the corporation and of leaders in public activities. The Applied Psychology and Management Studies programme also aims to create competent professional staff, comparable to the countries of the European Higher Education Area, who through the knowledge of psychology which will serve as a tool for successful management, wherever you work and operates.
This applied program aims to enable students to manage the behaviors and actions of stakeholders within the organization taking into account their psychological implications in interpersonal relationships.
The primary goal of the entire educational activity at Dardania College is for students to be systematically trained in academic, professional and practical fields. Learning outcomes of the program are defined in accordance with the NQF (National Qualifications Framework) and are therefore determined to be in line with the Framework for Qualifications of the European Higher Education Area.
Upon completion of this study programme, students will be able to:
- Have knowledge and skills in organizational psychology including designing and using tools for context analysis and improving workplace practices;
- Demonstrate a critical and integrative understanding of the relationship between theory, research and good practice;
- Possess a range of practices as well as consulting skills suitable for the field of psychology and management;
- Assess key ethical legal and business issues in professional practice in organizational psychology;
- To be equipped with advanced research skills such as designing, conducting and executing research projects;
- Be able to use the knowledge and evidence gathered from research projects to inform their application to problems that arise in the workplace;
- To communicate professionally in academic, professional and commercial environments;
- Have confidence in their knowledge to be able to operate in complex and unfamiliar contexts, through the application of flexible, creative knowledge, and the generation of transformative solutions.
|Semester 1||ECTS Credits||Mandatory/ Elective|
|Introduction to Applied Psychology||7||Mandatory|
|Theories of Cognitive Processes, Learning and Motivation||5||Mandatory|
|Research Methods in Applied Psychology I: Quantitative Methods||7||Mandatory|
|Semester 2||ECTS Credits||Mandatory/ Elective|
|Research Methods in Applied Psychology II: Qualitative Methods||7||Mandatory|
|Entrepreneurship and Small Businesses||7||Mandatory|
|Semester 3||ECTS Credits||Mandatory/ Elective|
|Motivation at Work||7||Mandatory|
|Semester 4||ECTS Credits||Mandatory/ Elective|
|Leadership and Organizational Development||7||Mandatory|
|Industrial and Organizational Psychology||7||Mandatory|
|Decision-making and Analysis||6||Mandatory|
|Semester 5||ECTS Credits||Mandatory/ Elective|
|Consumer Psychology and Marketing||6||Mandatory|
|Introduction to Coaching Strategies||7||Mandatory|
|Testing and Measurement in Psychology||7||Mandatory|
|Semester 6||ECTS Credits||Mandatory/ Elective|
|Management of Public Institutions||7||Mandatory|
|Strategic Management and Globalization||7||Mandatory|
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.