Center for Excellence in Teaching
The aims of CET is to ensur excellence in teaching by promoting the culture of academic excellence and providing opportunities for continuous professional development…
The aims of CET is to ensur excellence in teaching by promoting the culture of academic excellence and providing opportunities for continuous professional development of teachers and collaborators in the teaching-scientific research process of DARDANIA College.
Duties and responsibilities of the CET
• Plans activities for the professional development of the academic staff;
• Organizes and carries out activities for the professional improvement of the academic staff in order to advance the skills and competencies of the academic staff of the DC;
• Implements the policies for career advancement of the academic staff of the DC in order to increase the competence for teaching and scientific research;
• Promotes the culture of meeting standards and enables the implementation of contemporary teaching practices;
• Supports faculties and academic staff of DC in implementing innovative practices in teaching, mentoring and assessment;
• Provides services to D employees for maintaining integrity, respecting academic standards and promoting work ethics.