Vision, Mission & Objectives
Dardania college prepare you to launch your career by providing a supportive and creative environment through unique study programmes.
Our vision is to continue to maintain and further develop and strengthen our position and reputation as one of the respected higher education institutions for studies, internship, and research in humanities, applied sciences, and arts comparable with credible institutions of the European Higher Education Area.
The mission of Dardania College is to offer quality education in academic and professional development and practical training in humanities, applied sciences and arts. Through teaching and research Dardania College aims to develop staff capable to contribute to sustainable and creative development in the service of the community, that is to prepare competent professional staff to realize the above presented goals in the context of the development of economic, political, social and cultural life in Kosovo.
Dardania College encourages interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary studies which enrich students’ knowledge and skills, and enable them to become life-long learners.
Dardania College cooperates with scope organizations which provide commercial activities and offers services to the public and private sector, the government, the local communities and civil society institutions. By doing so, the College promotes the implementation of its research and educational achievements contributing thus to the development of Kosovo society.
Dardania College will act as an integrated part of the European Higher Education Area through the application of common standards set by the Bologna Declaration and Lisbon Recognition Convention in order to achieve intensive cooperation with higher education institutions in the European Community and beyond.
of our students successfully graduate and begin their career development.
In order to accomplish its Mission and Vision, Dardania College has these objectives:
- To develop Dardania College as an institution of higher education with a broad spectrum of study and research programs in accordance with the economic possibilities and the needs of the labor market of Kosovar society;
- To provide education programs of high quality, encourage and promote quality teaching and a suitable and prosperous research environment, as the basis for qualitative research of scientific and applied nature;
- To foster innovations in the programs, in designing the curricula in accordance with the recommendations of the contemporary philosophical conceptions and methodologies of learning through strategies, forms and methodical proceedings, which ensure the increase of quality through interactive learning, research and best practices;
- To organize the system of teaching and learning, and evaluation which will enable students to acquire knowledge and skills based on their competence, choice and qualitative training for achievement of successful careers and life-long learning;
- To establish and develop good relations with domestic and regional academic institutions for maximal benefits from the advanced experiences and from new opportunities, in applying contemporary standards through integration in the European Higher Education Area (Bologna Declaration, and Lisbon Recognition Convention), and the European Research Area, for continuous reformation and increase of the quality of learning;
- To engage in public activities as a generator of economic, technological and social developments, in compliance with strategic requirements of the Republic of Kosovo;
- To develop study programs that are needed for society and economy. In order to do this, Dardania College will stimulate excellence in teaching and in academic accomplishments of academic staff and students with the goal of advancement of various academic and student services;
- To develop and provide various forms of life-long education for the needs of Kosovar population;
- To cultivate moral and ethical principles of tolerance, so that the students will be molded for participating in modern, democratic and multicultural society, so that the Dardania College be oriented towards service to community;
- To stimulate and develop scientific research work in the field of social sciences (economic, juridical, political, philological), through cooperation of the academic staff, on the one hand, and business community, on the other.
Dardania College has identified the main values that will help us achieve our mission and thus all academic and administrative staff are committed to adopt these values:
Equality & Diversity
It pushes us to appreciate the contribution of each person given different perspectives. Regardless of religion, gender, ethnicity, and other differences, Dardania College is committed to respecting personal dignity and individual potential so as not to deny the rights of any student in a democratic world. Our commitment is oriented towards equal and fair treatment of all employees and students. We are therefore strongly committed to working to address and undo the effects of structural, institutional and systemic inequality and injustice.
This makes Dardania College special because we are constantly committed to advancing services to students for their genuine well-being. Student service is a fundamental principle of our institution, as is student service to use their skills to assist others in internships outside the college through various opportunities and volunteer work.
Integrity reflects the ability to achieve the best through our programs and activities. We attach importance to personal and institutional integrity by showing coherence between words and deeds. This integrity calls for all members of the Dardania College community to live in line with what the college claims as an institution of higher education.
Organizational culture within Dardania College contributes to the vision of being progressive in academia. Inspirational and responsible engagement with academic and administrative staff, students and the external environment promotes a positive impact towards success.
BA Business Administration and Economics
“I’ve met some of my best friends through studying at Dardania College. It was a really great way to understand the community and integrate myself into it. ”